Sunday, June 10, 2012

Have I Ever Mentioned?

Have I ever mentioned that I REALLY suck at updating this shit? Well, now I have lol. but I'm sorry kids, real life takes up too much time and I honestly forget about this. just like everything else lol.

Lets see, besides the fact that I've quit college, and have no idea what to do with my life anymore, nothing is really going on. Its been a few long weeks, be tween work and family stuff. At least I have people to keep me sane.

Believe comes out next week which I am SUPER excited about. It also comes out on my bestie's birthday! Yay!! :) Because that is always fun and exciting!!! Love you Ashleyy!!

My birthday is coming up too. Yay!!! Last year as a teenager. Crazy to think about. but like the song says, "I'm gonna live, my life. No matter what we party tonight!" And I really should start doing that. I don't do enough fun stuff anymore. Well that is all about to change soon. I need to have more fun and let loose a little. All of this sad drama shit in my life is doing me no good! :(

Alright, I'm out of here to finish my ice cream, read and sleep before I do something silly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment